Thursday, March 10, 2011

What to Write, What to Write?

All night at work I was thinking about what I could write about on my blog. I could not really think of anything (maybe because I was in the back unloading 28 boxes of freight for 8 hours) however, when I finally sat down to do it, it finally occured to me. I went to open my blog and once I did, I laughed out loud at my blog. I have never made a blog before so this is all very new to me. While I do believe I have learned so much about technology from this class, I feel so frustrated when looking at my blog and trying to work on my box video. I think its about time I unload these frustrations:
My blog. I have spent several hours working on my blog, yet nothing seems to work the way I want it to. When we were assigned to change something about our blog, I chose to change my background to a picture of a beach. However instead of having the picture stretched to fit the screen, it showed up in a tile format. I also do not know how to follow people. I do follow a few classmates right now, however I have no idea how I did that.
My box logic video. Oh the frustrations! When I got my movie to go longer then 5 seconds I was soooo happy! I have come a little bit further with my movie but now the thing that I am getting hung up on is the voice over. I was told today that you first need to search the programs for a "voice recorder". I did that tonight and, of course, "no items matched my search". Ugh! I think I will be bringing my computer again on Tuesday if anyone wants to helpppp!!!!
I tend to just laugh at my frustrations so get through it. It is working so far.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! :~) I love how you've written about your frustrations with having and blog and not knowing how you're following people and on and on. The first step is admitting you have a problem ... but not a problem, this is, only a learning journey. Enjoy and get what you can from the experience!

    ReplyDelete